About the warranty Policy:
All electronics devices sold on souqonline.com have a 2-year warranty (Manufacturer’s guarantee) except for accessories.
Excluding Apple products (Accessories warranty: 1 year), other electronic device accessories are subject to a six (6) months warranty starting from the delivery date. Warranty of the item begins from the product delivery date.
The address provided during the Warranty claim request will be registered as the pick up and delivery address for the claimed item. This cannot be modified.
Warranty services provided by sellers other than souqonline, are not the responsibility of souqonline. This includes spare part availability, repair period and/or quality of repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any other concern.
The original invoice is required to verify the serial number and validate the warranty period you can benefit from warranty services. If the device was delivered to you along with a warranty card, you must provide it in order to proceed with the claim.
In the logistics assistance scenarios, the warranty repair period is fifteen working days (15) working days for the units covered under the warranty from the date of picking the product until dispatch.
A repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide the right to an extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty terms are in accordance with your device manufacturer. In case there is a delay in sourcing the spare parts, the repair cycle or manufacturing defect, you will be entitled to a temporary product (or item price ÷ 400 x the delayed days of the device’s value) *.
If your item can't be repaired but is still under the manufacturer's warranty, You will be eligible for a replacement or a refund after deducting the usage value and missing accessories in the cases that are qualified under the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry **.
The lifecycle of devices may differ from one another and customers can review the device manual or contact the manufacturer for more details.
Some service centers policy might be applied in the warranty claim in which they will ask you to pay an amount for the item that is Out of warranty and you have rejected the repair price.
Warranty doesn't cover the damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, or other external cause.
The customer shall ensure that the item is packed in its original box or wrapped safely to avoid any damage during transit. If the packaging is not done safely which leads to damage, souqonline will not be responsible for the same and the claimed item will be returned to the customer without servicing.
- The Delivery Service requires 4 to 7 working days. This time period is not counted within the repair period.
- Customers have the right to directly approach warranty service providers even if the Delivery Service is available for their products and souqonline.com can provide the contact details of the warranty service provider as well as the device’s work order number so that customers can follow up with the warranty service provider directly and submit their requests if any.
*The Pickup and Delivery Service is not considered as a repair procedure and not counted within the repair period.
**Usage value and depreciation are calculated at 5% for each month that passes from the date of purchase given that their value does not exceed 80% of the product’s value.
- The device’s warranty is provided by the manufacturer or their authorized service provider and it is subjected to the warranty policies of the manufacturer, which can be found on the user manual or the official website of the manufacturer. To request for warranty services, customer must contact manufacturers or their authorized service center directly as per the rules and regulations.
- Warranty services provided by the authorized service center are not the responsibility of Souqonline. This includes spare part availability, repair period and/or quality of repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any other concern.
- Souqonline provides its own warranty on some devices in order to ensure the highest quality of service. Customers can contact us for more information.
The warranty shall only apply to products purchased within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (the "Territory"). Replacement and repaired products or parts will only be shipped to addresses within the Territory, and refunds shall only be credited to accounts located within the Territory.
In case the customer rejects to receive the product after processing the warranty claim, the product will be stored in Souqonline warehouse for a maximum period of thirty (30) calendar days after which the customer will not be eligible to request for a return of the product.
Note: Please always keep the item’s original box to claim warranty as per SVCs policies.